Prayer For Our Marriage is an Online Prayer Guide and a Powerful way to get connected to God with this Prayer God will Hear your Intentions “Our Marriage Prayers” can be shared with anybody and note that to view more prayers , you can always visit our homepage.
- 1 Prayer For Our Marriage
- 1.0.1 1. Father, thank you for the spouse you have blessed me with.
- 1.0.2 2. Father, help me to be forgiving and tolerant towards my husband/wife.
- 1.0.3 3. Father, teach me to love my spouse unconditionally.
- 1.0.4 4. Father, may my spouse fulfill your plan for his/her life.
- 1.0.5 5. May my spouse and I seek you first before any other thing.
- 1.0.6 6. Teach us to depend on your power through every difficult moment we face together.
- 1.0.7 7. Lord help me bridle my tongue and not say hurtful things to my spouse.
- 1.0.8 8. Lord help, my spouse and I to not yield to any temptation that may come our way.
- 1.0.9 9. Lord, separate my spouse and me from every evil company.
- 1.0.10 10. May your peace reign in our home.
Prayer For Our Marriage
1. Father, thank you for the spouse you have blessed me with.
“Whatever is good and perfect comes down to us from God our Father, who created all the lights in the heavens.” (James 1: 17, NLT)
“Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.” (1 Thessalonians 5:18, NLT)
2. Father, help me to be forgiving and tolerant towards my husband/wife.
“Make allowance for each other’s faults, and forgive anyone who offends you. Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others.” (Colossians 3:13, NLT)
3. Father, teach me to love my spouse unconditionally.
“Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.” (I Corinthians 13:4-7)
4. Father, may my spouse fulfill your plan for his/her life.
“I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb.
Before you were born I set you apart
and appointed you as my prophet to the nations.” (Jeremiah 1:5, NLT)
5. May my spouse and I seek you first before any other thing.
“Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.” (Matthew 6:33, NLT)
“But as for me and my family, we will serve the LORD.” (Joshua 24:15)
6. Teach us to depend on your power through every difficult moment we face together.
“I also pray that you will understand the incredible greatness of God’s power for us who believe him.” (Ephesians 1:19, NLT)
7. Lord help me bridle my tongue and not say hurtful things to my spouse.
“Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer each person.” (Colossians 4;6, ESV)
8. Lord help, my spouse and I to not yield to any temptation that may come our way.
“The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful. He will not allow the temptation to be more than you can stand. When you are tempted, he will show you a way out so that you can endure.” (1 Corinthians 10:13, NLT)
9. Lord, separate my spouse and me from every evil company.
“Do not be deceived: “Bad company ruins good morals.” (1 Corinthians 15:33, ESV)
10. May your peace reign in our home.
“Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:7, NLT)